Sunday, June 19, 2011

15-month stats:

weight--25 pounds 6 ounces; 64%
height--I believe he's 33 7/8 inches (unless it was 34 7/8, but I don't think so. The nurse measured him incorrectly; although the doctor corrected the measurement, he didn't write it on my sheet.); about 99% again, I think

It's been kind of a rough couple of weekends: bad diaper rash last weekend and high fever (up to 103) this weekend (I don't know what he was fighting off; the doctor said an upper respiratory infection perhaps, but he couldn't say for sure). So all my fun plans fell through--no water park, no swim class, no birthday party, etc. Last weekend we stayed in so that he could go diaperless as much as possible. This weekend he slept (on me) nearly all day Friday and Saturday. So basically I didn't get a break until the evenings. I did, however, get a lot of reading done while he slept away the days, and a lot of cuddling time. Today he was much, much better--pretty much back to his normal self, though once again he napped on me (I don't think he needed to as much as he'd just gotten used to it and didn't want to give it up).

He has signed "book" several times in the last few days--woohoo! He's made up his own sign for me to turn on the stereo--he makes like he's pushing buttons on his palm.

Oh, and the baby quail hatched! No pictures yet. As you can imagine, it's tricky getting close to them without scaring off the parents. I'm trying to be respectful. They're so itty bitty!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Sweet Boy and Wonderful Mom....sickness no fun.


    Love the stereo signing.....all things mechanical will be fun I bet!!

    ReplyDelete