Thursday, March 1, 2012

I hate it when I don't post for a while. He does so many cute things I mean to write about, and then I have trouble remembering them (I can't get rid of thus underlining). So, Atticus is now using sentences quite often. He's doing a little bit of counting (1, 2, 3). Still not much interest in naming colors even though he loves to paint and draw. He's so picky now about what he wears that he has worn Elmo shirts three days this week; the fourth he wore a white t-shirt covered in Elmo stickers. (Yes, his birthday party next weekend will be Elmo themed, for sure).


listening to a trio of musicians at Hotel Congress




having breakfast at Cup Cafe


sorting his colors and shapes (I love this pose)


hanging out with Sabine




trying on Daddy's shoes (he tries on my shoes too from time to time)


not blood; just paint (and wearing one of his heavy-rotation Elmo shirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment