Monday, July 16, 2012

Atticus anecdotes of the day:

This evening I was complaining that the cat was in the way as I was trying to look up the Muppetts' Bohemian Rhapsody on YouTube so we could watch it on the tv, and without saying a word, Atticus stood up and shoved the cat off the coffee table. Awful, I know, but funny and sweet in a roundabout way.

The only thing that interests him in Seuss's One Fish, Two Fish... Is the "very, very bad fish." Tonight I said that that fish probably needs to go to time out, and A said, "Atticus go to time out." Then he patted his chest and said, "Atticus bad fish."

When I told him he's my son this afternoon, he pointed to the sun in the sky and said, that's mommy's sun.

The last few days I've developed a new strategy to help encourage Atticus to eat when he's reluctant. I say that the food is yucky and make all kinds of faces and noises, and then he happily eats and does the same. He ate a ton of broccoli tonight as a result. Worked the other night for carrot soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment