Wednesday, August 24, 2011

and a few more:

I love how generous Atticus is with his hugs and kisses lately--with us, the cat, and his teddy bear as well.

I love how he protests every time a spoken verse comes up on the CD of animal songs we've been listening to in the car. If it's not a song, he doesn't want anything to do with it.

I love how determined he is to climb slides and just about everything else, though this determination is also cause for some concern. Today one of his daycare teachers asked me about it--she says he's constantly trying to climb the furniture and it's hard to keep up with him. At least he's not wicked though, like another little kid in that room I won't name. That child is nasty every day that I go in there to pick up Atticus. He's thrown things at me, knocked down chairs, yanked things from kids, yelled "mine" at me as he tried to steal my purse, and pinched kids, etc. And today when I went in there, I was kneeling in front of Atticus, talking to him, and this kid came up and hugged me and called me "mommy," but eyed Atticus as he did it. I swear to you that it was a wicked act--that he was taunting my kid.

1 comment:

  1. i sure am looking forward to one of those hugs!

    ReplyDelete