Wednesday, August 24, 2011

really quick lunchbreak notes:

Atticus is saying a few more words--such as "cheese," "please," "book," and "cat."

He signed two words together for what I believe was the first time--"more please." :)

I love how he says "bye bye" to our house when we leave it, and "hi" and "bye" to the cat.

He's expressing interest in being potty trained. The other day on a whim I asked him in the middle of a diaper change if he needed to use the potty. He nodded "yes," so I sat him on one of his toilets, and within a minute, he peed. It went all over the place. We'll have to work on his aim. But I congratulated him heartily, and he grinned and applauded himself. So, I'm going to attempt to full-on train him this upcoming Labor Day weekend. If he's not into it, no big deal. We won't try to force it, but my impression is that he is ready to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment