Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Six weeks


Atticus and I attended our centering group's (group prenatal care) reunion this evening. He has the least amount of hair, but the most bulk. And he's the cutest, or am I just biased? :) He eavesdropped into many conversations tonight, pausing here and there to spit up all over my shirt.


Atticus is beginning to enjoy his swing bit by bit. He's really fascinated with the mobile. We just ordered an activity mat for him, which should arrive any day now. I hope it keeps him entertained long enough for me to get a little writing done.


Six weeks today (though this photo was taken yesterday)! Thirteen and a half pounds now and getting stronger and more curious day by day.

5 comments:

  1. That photo with all the babies is hilarious! He really is the cutest.
    -BDR

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest, the biggest, the everythingest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great group photo. I also like that smiling at the mobile. This blog is the best.
    We had another "Atticus" moment yesterday. We were at the funeral for Rich and talking with Angela and Wes with their new baby girl, Ella Lynn. If they had a boy, they were going to name it Atticus. Which I thought was wild. Wes' dad, Boyd, confirmed the story later saying they were talking about using "Atticus" long before Ella was born. It's a trend. Maybe a title wave. So, I'll bet their next one is a boy, and we'll have two Atticus' around. Now, that would be something. Of course, you could take the George Foreman approach and have six more all named Atticus, but I digress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture with all the babies is so funny! It's like a little group of bobbleheads. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Rita-my in best friends daughter, Vanessa, lives in Tucson - she gavebirth to her daughter,Hazel,at the mid wife center on March 7 - a funny coincidence - she's not one of bobble headsis she? if you'd like to contact her, let me know

    ReplyDelete