Monday, January 10, 2011

birthday present

On this day, his 10-month birthday, Atticus fed me some of his beloved puffs and freeze-dried bananas. If that isn't proof that he loves me, I don't know what is. :)

He also wiped snot all over me, as well as regurgitated oatmeal cookie bits (I baked him oatmeal cookies the other day--no sugar; just oats, bananas, vanilla, olive oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamom. He loves them and will stuff as many into his mouth as possible if not monitored, his cheeks puffing out like a chipmunk's.)

This was outside in the park down the street, his nose turning pink from the chilly air. We swang on one of the swings, when he finds utterly captivating.

I love him, I love him, my magnificent, beautiful little creature.

1 comment:

  1. Finally got back on blog with my new Mac.....so wonderful to see the videos and the comments. Wonderful happiness!

    ReplyDelete