Monday, June 14, 2010

super baby and his super dad


taking a brief nap before bath time. Day care is wearing Atticus out. It's good for me in that his long post-day care nap allows me to get in most of my at-home-portion of my work day done before too late, but I hope that the overdose of stimulation isn't bad for his health or something. He woke up at 5:30 this morning and fell asleep at 7:15 before we left the house. If I hadn't had to wake him to change him and put him in his car seat, he would have napped for an hour or so. Instead, all he got was a 20-minute nap, and then at daycare a meager 15-minute nap in a 4 1/2 hour time span. As usual, when I picked him up, he fell asleep almost as soon as I put him into the car. I'm just thankful he's there for just half-days. I'd really be worried if he was going for 8 or more hours on nothing but a couple of pathetic cat naps.


tomatoes and squash (zucchini, yellow crookneck, and tons of flying saucers) from the garden

1 comment:

  1. I suspect he will get used to sleeping there over a bit more time. Hey and the veggies look great!

    ReplyDelete